Santa Clarita Business Law Attorney
Helping Southern California Businesses Succeed
At The Law Office of Dean Schweitzer, I help businesses in the Santa Clarita area succeed despite the many legal challenges and hurdles they may face. As both an entrepreneur and experienced business law attorney myself, I understand both sides of the legal issues you and your company are likely to encounter.
If you are considering working with an attorney to draft important documents, handle a dispute, settle a lawsuit, or resolve another issue, I will work closely with you to ensure you achieve the results you want and deserve without jeopardizing your company’s long-term goals.
To discuss your case with me during a free and no-obligation consultation, call (661) 460-5795 or contact the firm online.
What Is Business Law?
Also known as commercial law, business law is a branch of civil law that relates to the rights, relations, and conduct of commercial entities. Business law encompasses everything from the creation of a new company to any issues that can arise while in operation, including tax issues, intellectual property, real estate, sales, contract, bankruptcy, litigation, and more.
There are two main types of business law matters:
- The regulation of commercial entities, and
- The regulation of commercial transactions.
Business Matters the Firm Can Handle
The main role of a business lawyer is to provide legal counsel and other related services to commercial entities. Business attorneys ensure that companies are in compliance with business regulations and that all operations are aboveboard. They also represent companies in litigation matters when needed.
While trial is often the last option when it comes to settling disputes, I am willing to go to court to fight on your behalf.
The Law Office of Dean Schweitzer can help businesses with matters related to:
- Breach of contract claims,
- Business and other contract disputes,
- Business formation,
- Class action lawsuits,
- Compliance with business regulations and other relevant laws,
- Conflicts related to the sale and purchase of companies, securities, stocks, etc.,
- Interstate and international business issues such as the transportation of goods,
- Mergers and acquisitions,
- Privacy matters, security breaches, and other data issues,
- Real estate or commercial property issues,
- Registration of a business structure, federal and state tax identification numbers, and necessary licenses,
- Registration of intellectual property such as copyrights, patents, trademarks, etc., and
- Other business-related legal matters.
Call (661) 460-5795 or contact the firm online to discuss your case during a free and confidential case evaluation.
Help Starts Here
In addition to representation, I am available to advise businesses big and small on a variety of matters.
If you have any questions or concerns about your business and would like a legal professional’s opinion on the matter, please do not hesitate to reach out to discuss your situation during a free consultation.
I would be happy to help you understand your rights and options at no obligation to you.
I see you’re an awesome Attorney, one of a kind.- Gloria A.
Dean is awesome!- Jess F.
Extremely helpful and professional.- Kimberly T.
Dean made me feel comfortable knowing that someone cared and was willing to listen.- Current client Jamie W.
Dean was always friendly and compassionate and so easy to work with.- Former client Laura P.
Why Hire us?Offering Comprehensive Representation & Legal Solutions
We Provide Free Consultations
Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars Recovered For Our Clients
Real Life Experience & Knowledge
Personalized Attention & Care